Monday, September 3, 2012

Coming Up....

I have a busy couple of months coming up. This month I am helping my father move from Georgia to Texas. This includes a trip to Georgia next week!  Then I will be attending the Sky Commodore's Autumn Masquerade Ball in Dallas. This is going to be a great Steampunk/NeoVictorian masked ball featuring the music of The Marquis of Vaudeville and Steam Powered Giraffe. It takes place at the Frontiers of Flight Museum in Dallas, TX.  

A week later I will be attending the  Marquis of Vaudeville's Euponic Soiree. This will be the unveiling of their amazing debut album, ~The Great Promenade of Fools & Ghosts~ .

The first weekend in November will, I hope, find me vending at Emerald City Steampunk Expo in Wichita, KS. I am still awaiting formal word that I will be one of the vendors.

The end of November, beginnng of December will find me accompanying Deborah Gerard of Time Traveler Outfitters to Madison,WI for TeslaCon.

Looking forward to seeing you at these events. Stop by and say hello if you are there!

No comments: