Monday, September 15, 2008

Busy busy busy

After a 12 or 13 year hiatus my husband and I have gotten involved in the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) again. I jumped right in with both feet and volunteered to fill the open office of Minister of Arts and Sciences for our local group. I figured with my crafting it was a logical thing to do. So now I am working on getting classes setup and scheduled. What fun!

I am also busy sewing! Costumes for SteamPowered which we are attending and selling at over Halloween weekend and lots of SCA garb since we basically have to start fresh. Too much to do and not enough time right now, I think.

My husband has gotten back into making barrel helms and basket hilts too so we are going to be merchanting at events here and there. The first will be A Day at the Mill in Kokomo, Indiana the 2nd Saturday in October.

No comments: